Pullflow is looking for bright and ambitious engineers with a passion for developer tools to join the team. Come work on the latest and greatest technology, such as Generative AI, LLMs, TypeScript, React, Svelte, Prisma, GraphQL and RedwoodJS, and be part of an early-stage tech startup that is transforming code review collaboration.
Pullflow is a developer-productivity startup based in Palo Alto, California. Our product enables top dev teams like WordPress, Pop.com, and Avenue, to collaborate on code reviews with delightful efficiency. Learn more at pullflow.com.
About The Role
- Build scalable high-performance APIs using databases, queues, caching, and monitoring.
- Build rich integrated multi-platform clients, including web experiences with React.
- Write end-to-end automated tests for all layers of the software.
- Build continuous integration, and build and deploy automations.
- Strong core Computer Science skills such as data structures, design patterns and algorithms.
- Foundation in frontend and backend web development
- Proficient with Git and other core *nix command-line tools.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours.
- Flexible vacation.
- Competitive pay.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying