Pullflow is looking for a talented entry-level Human Resources associate to support our recruiting, onboarding, and performance management activities. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our employees to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relationships, and training.
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends.
- Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Management, Accounting, Psychology, Business, or IT.
- Foundational knowledge and understanding of HR best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal communications skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying